Propaganda & Mass Persuasion: Sunday Morning

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sunday Morning

This article was about how the major news stations decide what White House correspondents they will have on their Sunday morning talk shows. I found it interesting how much thought they put into who they are going to have on, mainly because I do not watch these shows. Occasionally, I pass by the news channels on Sunday but usually I don't recognize the people or don't really know what they are talking about. I'm starting to think that maybe I should watch them every once in a while. Not only because the producers but so much time and effort to pick the guests but because the guests seem to be of importance and they may be able to provide me with information about the war that I am unsure of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home