Propaganda & Mass Persuasion: Monopoly is a memory

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Monopoly is a memory

In there article there was one part that really stuck with me and that was the last paragraph of this article, and that waswhen the ABC news correspondent siad that " Al Jezeera in particular is "chaing the Stakes" for western repeorters". "Saddam doesn'y need CNN this time. "I think we seen our last safe war. I had to think to myself for a minute about what was meant by that statement, and i came to the conclusion that now or days wars has become a big part of the media, and thats how most of there messages get across to americans, sooner or lata we wont need them because they will come to us, and when that happen it really wont be safe anymore

1 Comments:

Blogger A. Mattson said...

I am not sure what you mean here. Can you explain? Who is the "them" or "they" that will be coming to us? And why will that make us unsafe?

5/03/2006 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home